I’m involved in a lot of different projects from add-ons to games, It’s a good way to stay informed on new development features and improve my skills.
As an early NodeJS user, I made several modules I published on NPM.
I also build HTML5 games for fun and skills, like:
- BeloreRE: a simple french card game (close to the bridge game),
- Sumuraÿ: a simple math game where you must find sums,
- Memory: a multiplayer memory game,
- Break’It: a WTF breakit game.
I sometimes make some apps during hackathons with friends:
- Trip Story: a travel app made during a hackaton.
And other wierd stuff:
- WEB MIDI Karaoke player: a simple tool to Karaoke like in the 90’s,
- Hexadecimal Editor: a web based hexadecimal editor.
Firefox / Chrome / Opera add-ons
CapsKiller, a Thunderbird add-on, is still alive but no maintenance either.
And many more
You can get the source of my public projects in my GitHub home.